At Little Lovebum we care about our planet.
- With your help, just one of our nappies saves approximately 200 disposable nappies from going to landfill. (A full-time kit of 20 reusable nappies stops 4000 disposables ending in landfill)
- Our nappies are designed to be line dried so there is no need for tumble-drying.
- We use no new plastic packaging. We do however reuse plastic packaging, so you may get a reused plastic bag. #reducereuserecycle
- Our mailers are made of 100% recycled bio-based Kraft paper and are 100% recyclable. Sourced locally.
- Our instruction cards are printed on Kraft card which is made of 100% recycled materials and can be recycled. They are also printed locally.
- Our larger parcels are sent in potato starch mailers which are home compostable and have and extra sticky strip so they can be used again.
- Any stock that is a little wonky (but still fully functional) is sold at FLAWW as we don’t want to see it in landfill.
We are always looking for greener alternatives, so please be in touch if you have any great ideas!