At Little Lovebum we care about our planet.
- With your help, just one of our nappies saves approximately 200 disposable nappies from going to landfill. (A full-time kit of 20 reusable nappies stops 4000 disposables ending in landfill)
- Our nappies are designed to be line dried so there is no need for tumble-drying.
- We use no new plastic packaging. We do however reuse plastic packaging, so you may get a reused plastic bag. #reducereuserecycle
- Our mailers are made of 100% recycled bio-based Kraft paper and are 100% recyclable. Sourced locally.
- Our instruction cards are printed on Kraft card which is made of 100% recycled materials and can be recycled. They are also printed locally.
- Our larger parcels are sent in potato starch mailers which are home compostable and have and extra sticky strip so they can be used again.
- Any stock that is a little wonky (but still fully functional) is sold at a reduced price as we don’t want to see it in landfill.
We are always looking for greener alternatives, so please be in touch if you have any great ideas!